- Married over 30 years to Gary
- Three children who graduated from Blue Valley Schools
- Has lived in Leawood, KS and Overland Park, KS areas
Education and Experience
- Have been selling real estate since 2005
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Kansas
- Past work as a geriatric social worker
- Experience with special needs issues, available resources, and public school services in the Kansas City area
Awards / Affiliations / Memberships
- Member of KC Regional Association of Realtors
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Past Co-chair of the KC Alzheimer's Association "Memory Walk"
- Past PTO President of Mission Trail Elementary School
- Past Elder at Hillcrest Covenant Church
Every transaction in real estate is due to some type of change in the buyer and seller's lives. Since this can be stressful, my goal is to guide my clients through the whole process navigating the different issues and steps that occur with a positive outcome.