Education and Experience
- Married with 2 children.
- Children attended Blue Valley North High School with one currently in KU's School of Pharmacy and one who graduated from TCU.
- Grew up in St. Louis, but have lived in Kansas City for over 30 years.
- Homeowner in Overland Park, having previously reside in Waterford subdivision for 20 yrs, Brookside, and Prairie Village.
Awards / Affiliations / Memberships
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Member of KC Regional, Kansas, Missouri, and National Association of REALTORS®
- Current Member of OP South Rotary Club
- Former Director - March of Dimes "Walk America"
- Member - Church of Resurrection and sing in quartets
- Former President - Drama / Forensics Club at Blue Valley North High School
- Former Vice President of PTO at Mission Trail Elementary
I've lived in Brookside, Prairie Village, and now in southern Leawood, so I'm comfortable and knowledgable about homes at all ends of the housing spectrum. I love helping first-time buyers find that perfect house to call their first home as well working with empty nesters looking to downsize their family home for that next exciting phase of life.